Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mid-term exam is around d corner !

Salam and hi folks !
Mid-term exam is really around the corner and i am nervous. I really am !
But..
Don't get me wrong. I am not the one who'll sit for hours to 'doddle' on the paper. I am the one who prepared the questions . Yes, I am !
I'd finished doing Sivik Form 1 last week (doing it with another teacher) and and a couple minute ago, i'm done with Sejarah Form 2. Yahoo !

It was a huge relief. Seriously, i never thought of preparing exam paper would be that much pressurized. You are not only typing out the questions, but also preparing the JSI with the ratio of 5:3:2 ----> easy question : medium : difficult.

Alhamdulillah, everything is ready. Next monday, I'll send it to be checked by the Ketua Panitia and PK Petang . Hopefully, everything is ok. Even though I was tensed out over it, but the whole process was such a sweet experience. I'd learned a lot. After i saw the printed paper, i felt so satisfied. Hey, i did that ! Wallah...

To my dearest students, please study and do ur best in ur mid-term exam. My prayer is always for u. Make ur parents proud of u =)

This picca reminds me of UM. I missed UM damn much !! Sigh~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anda mungkin juga menchentai ini~